8.17.2008

After the good things


I had been throwing up since Thursday, eat and throw up, then eat and throw up... My vet said that it was a gastritis. I must have been tired and maybe ate indigestible food (people food!?)
At the same day, on Thursday, Grandma fainted and was rushed to the hospital. She has been staying at the hospital since then.
We both spent a good time at Lake Toya on summer vacation. But now it is a difficult time for us ?
I took a lot of rest and feel fine now. I visited my grandma today. I could not enter the hospital but I saw her waving to me from the window. She is getting better soon too!

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Matilda!
I am so sorry to hear you were not felling well and that your grandma is at the hospital.
Paws crossed for both of you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mandy said...

Oh Matilda, I am sorry to hear about your illness and your grandmother's troubles. It is very hard when loved ones are ill, especially when you are ill yourself. I am glad to hear that you are better and that your grandma is getting better too. Please keep me updated on everyone's condition. I miss you and love you tremendously. I am in Washington state now studying for my MFA in creative writing. It is very busy, but very fun!

Alli and Frankie said...

I'm so sorry you and your grandma are ill! I hope you both start feeling better soon! You look nice and cozy in your little bed!

kishiko said...

Hi Lorenza!
thank you for crossing your paws. I am absolutely fine! Grandma is getting better! Kisses

Hi Mandy!
Ohhh you always encourage me!!! We are OK. Kishi is a little busy.
Good luck to your creative writing study. You will be a great writer!
Kisses

Hi alli!
Grandma and I are fine! she is still in the hospital, but looks fine! Say hello to your cute kids and frankie! Kisses